Total Pageviews

Monday, March 14, 2011

The Introduction Post

I did want to do a blog for quite a while, but never got around to it until now. My name's Joe and I am a admitted metalhead. I've been listening to metal music since 1992, and I've traveled the world to witness good music and good bands.

My favorite genres are thrash metal, old death metal, black metal, folk/viking metal, and power metal, although I listen to just about everything.

Now, I did used to run a website dedicated to reviewing albums and overall covering the metal scene.but this blog's going to be a bit different. I've had any many stories over the years of various metal adventures we've been on that provide a wealth of good drunken stories to tell. Maybe Ill throw in a recommendation here and there.

Really, I have no schedule to update this, and I'm not trying to educate anyone. Hey, if I wasted your time long enough at work to get through it, I've done my job! Enjoy it, ignore it if you don't like it, whatever. Hails \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment